New CV Format
The Internet has allowed people to share so much over the globe. Part of the advantages it has created is the enabling of brainstorming of the world’s best minds to come up with the best standards of communication, print and other media. With this, a huge variety of options are available to the users in terms of templates, guidelines and samples, all available online.
In the case of writing CVs, new formats exist that are far much better than the traditional formats that have existed for ages. These new formats have a variety of font types, variations and appeal, but we all know the data contained is as equally important regardless of the good looking font.
Sample New CV Format
124 Monkey Drive
Palm Springs, Florida
Mobile No: +1 22 444 55
Telephone No: +1 773 33 55
Learn as much as I can in the banking sector; grow from teller to senior management someday. Cultivate self discipline, honesty, and confidence and improve on my people skills in order to relate well with my colleagues and serve clients better. Increase my knowledge in financial issues and hone my skills through hard work in a busy environment.
2006 – 2008: Customer Relationship Manager–Voltaire Bank, Palm Springs
- In charge of the customer representatives at the bank
- Motivate and mentor company staff through organized activities and events
- Report to Head of Operations through weekly and daily mails
- Ensure that all clients are served and have access to any bank employee
2003 – 2005: Bulk Teller– Supreme Bank, Palm Springs
- Receive and issue bulky cash from clients
- Keep account of all daily transactions and log them into the system
- Balance the books of accounts for my station
- Report on any anomalies and progress to the Branch Manager
1999 – 2002: Degree in Commerce – Florida State University
Available if need arises
Category: Cv Format