Public Relation Officer CV
A Public Relation Officer CV requires the person to have efficient communication qualities to be able to promote a good image of the organization and its working. It is a field concerned with maintaining public image for high-profile people, commercial businesses and organizations, non-profit associations or programs.
A Public Relation Officer should keep up good relations with the media and the masses and should have a presentable and a positive attitude. The CV is to include the experiences and should focus the communication capabilities of the person.
Sample Public Relation Officer CV
50, Mall Bridge Road
I have the presentable attitude needed to be a good PRO. I can maintain good relations between the media, organization and the masses. I have proved effective in dealing with informing the public about the government’s schemes and activities and showing the overall benefit of these projects to society at large.
- 2006-2008: Ministry of Health, Public Relation Officer
- Kept a record on all the media sources like Press, TV and radio.
- Arranged Press conferences in order not to maintain transparency between the health Ministry and the public.
- Attend all the telephone calls and provided solution.
2008-2010: Harley and Florien Company, Public Relation Officer
- Promoted the products of the company in media and developed intrapersonal communication between the masses and the company
- Keeping the updates of all the information on organization.
2004-2006: Mass Communication and Journalism, Chelsea College
2000-2003: Bachelor of Arts, Chelsea College.
Available on request.
Category: Media CV